Online Court Booking
Perfect for Tennis
Times have changed. Calling the front desk to book a court used to be a nice touch, now it can be a reason members don't use the courts.
More and more members are demanding online access to booking courts. With SkyCourt online court booking is simple, powerful and integrated.
Tennis Booking Features
- Allowable booking times can be different for each day of the week to match our club's operating hours.
- Each court can have a different starting time relative to the overall schedule.
- This allows you to provide the most number of starting times available.
- An example might be tennis courts with 60 minute times, but 2 of the 4 courts are offset by 30 minutes. This provides greater flexibility to your members with twice as many starting times available.
- Anonymize the schedule display for greater privacy or show members who have reserved the court times.
- Specify your courts as mixed use so they can be booked as singles or doubles courts.
- You can control how your members book courts with control over:
- number of days ahead courts can be booked
- number of back to back bookings allowed
- number of overlapping bookings allowed
- solo practice bookings
- guest bookings
- optionally require specifying opponents and a partner
- daily limits for singles or doubles bookings
- You can define up to 3 sets of Prime-Time hours per day.
- Even with Prime-Time hours defined, certain days can be configured to not have Prime-Time hours, such as weekends.
- Courts booked during these Prime-Time hours can have different rules applied, such as not allowing back to back bookings or not allowing solo practice booking.
- Prime-Time Hours can have a different number of days ahead that they can be booked relative to non-prime-time courts.
Multiple court groups
- A court group is a set of courts that share the same rules and schedule.
- You can define a court group for your indoor courts and another court group for your outdoor courts, allowing your outdoor courts to have its own schedule and rules.
Support for membership types
- Any number of membership types can be created.
- A member can belong to any number of membership types.
- Court booking uses the member's type to select the set of rules to apply when viewing and booking courts.
- Different membership types can have different number of days ahead to book and different sets of rules to be applied.
- Court bookings can even be prevented unless a member has a certain membership type. This is great for separating your tennis players from, say, your pickleball players
- SkyCourt supports charging fees for court booking.
- You can define packages of minutes that are purchased by members and used as they book courts.
- You can "gift" minutes to members as rewards or compensation for activities.
- At the end of each day or month, run the cash flow or revenue recognition reports to see how much money is coming in from court use.
Optimized for Mobile
- Members can use their mobile phones to quickly view and book courts while court side or on the go.
- The mobile optimized design efficiently scales from one court up to many courts on the mobile phone view, allowing the member to get a birds eye view of the availability.
Front Desk Role
- There will always be members who need or want to book a court through the front desk.
- SkyCourt provides a dedicated front desk view that provides easy access to the schedules of each court group and allows quick booking.
- The front desk role has been optimized to speed the processing of operations to keep that front desk person free for the next member.
TV Display mode
- Display your court schedules on big screens around your club.
- The displays can show a single court group, or can be configured to show multiple court schedules.
- The displays update automatically as courts get booked and they stay up to date with the current time, always showing the currently active court slots.
- At any time, you can view a report of court utilization.
- You can also see what percentage of court slots are being booked by the front desk vs members.
- You can use the reports to see if you can squeeze in a new league on Monday nights, or Thursday at lunch.
- If you charge fees for courts, you can also get a cash flow and revenue recognition report.
- If you have a particular report you have found useful in the past, let us know and we will add it to the software.
- Contact tracing report in case a member gets a contagious illness such as Covid-19